|Melting Point||354 ℃|
|Boiling Point||557.54 ℃|
|Flash Point||325.3 ℃|
|Application||melamine-formaldehyde resin;docoratingplates;amino plastic;corehent agent;intensifier of paper currency;texitile assistant;water-saving agent of cement;leathertanning agent|
|Pt/Co Scale||≤20 degree|
Melamine, commonly known as melamine and protamine, has the molecular formulaC3H6N6 and IUPAC named “1,3,5-triazine-2,4,6-triamine”.
It is a triazine nitrogen-containing heterocyclic organic compound and is used as a chemical raw material.
It is a white monoclinic crystal, almost tasteless, slightly soluble in water (3.1g/l normal temperature), soluble in methanol, formaldehyde,acetic acid, hot ethylene glycol, glycerol, pyridine, etc., insoluble in acetone and ethers, harmful to the body, and can not be used for food processing or food additives.
- Melamine is combined with formaldehyde and other agents to produce melamine resins.
- Decorative Panel. It can be made of fireproofing, heat-resistant laminate, decorating material.
- It can be made of melamine plastic, white and shatterproof household utensils, sanitary ware, melamine tableware and other insulation material.
- Melamine foam is used as insulation, soundproofing material and in polymeric cleaning products.
- Melamine is one of the major components in Pigment Yellow 150, a colorant in inks and plastics.
- Melamine enters the fabrication of melamine polysulfonate used as superplasticizer for making high-resistance concrete.
- Melamine and its salts are used as fire-retardant additives in paints, plastics, and paper. Papers. It can be used as paper handling agent, to be made of anti-wrinkle, anti-shrinkage, non-perishable high grade papers.
- It can also used to made fabric finishing agent,run leather tanning agent,polish and anti-agent,rubber adhesives,efficient water-reducing cement,steel detergent agent.
Packaging & Storage
- 25kg/bag with pallet, 800bags, 20MT/20’FCL
25kg/bag without pallet, 920bags, 23MT/20’FCL
- 500kg/1000kg bag,with pallet, 20MT/20’FCL
Storage: Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat sources. It should be stored separately from oxidants and acids, and avoid mixed storage. The storage area should be equipped with suitable materials to contain the leakage.
Q: What is yourpayment terms?
A: T/T and L/C.
Q: What is yourminimum order quantity?
A: 20’FCL container.
Q: Which kind of package do you have?
A: Iron drums, IBC Drums, FlexiTank, ISO TANK and bags,
Q: How can I get samples?
A: We provide you samples for free, but you have to bear the expense of the courier charges.
Q: How long is your delivery?
A: Within 12 days after receiving the T/T deposit or L/C original.