|Product name||Dimethyl Formamide|
|Melting Point||-61 °C|
|Boiling Point||153 °C|
|Flash Point||136 °F|
|Application||Used as analytical reagent, solvent of ethylene resin and acetylene or chemical raw material|
|Appearance||Colorless and Transparent Liquid|
|Purity ≥% (GC)||99.9|
|Chromaticity(in Hazen) (Pt-Co),≤||5|
|Iron (as Fe)(mg/kg), ≤||0.050|
|Acidity(as formic acid),% ≤||0.0010|
|Alkalinity(as dimethylamine),% ≤||0.0010|
|PH value (25ºC,20% aqueous solution)||6.5~8.0|
|TEST CONCLUSION||Superior Grade|
Dimethylformamide (DMF) is a colorless transparent high boiling point liquid with a light amine flavor. It is miscible with water and most organic solvents. It is a common solvent for chemical reactions. Pure dimethylformamide has no smell, but industrial grade or deteriorated dimethylformamide has fishy smell. Dimethylformamide is a good nonprotic polar solvent, which can dissolve most organic and inorganic substances.
- Used as good solvents on a variety of polymers such as polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, pan, polyamide, etc. It can be used for acrylic fiber and other synthetic fibers of wet spinning, polyurethane synthesis;
- Used in the plastic film;
- Used for catalysts for chemical reactions;
- Used as a gas absorber for separation and purification of gases in petrochemical industry.
- Used to remove paint; it can also dissolve some of the low solubility of the pigment, so that the characteristics of dyes with dyes;
- Used in pesticide industry. It can be used for synthesis of iodine amine pyrimidine, doxycycline, cortisone, vitamin B6,antitumor ammonia acid, furosemide fluorouracil, bile dimension he, etc.
Packaging & Shipping
- 190kg/drum,80drums, 15.2mt/20’fcl;
- 22.5mt/iso tank;
Q: What is yourpayment terms?
A: T/T and L/C.
Q: What is yourminimum order quantity?
A: 20’FCL container.
Q: Which kind of package do you have?
A: Iron drums, IBC Drums, FlexiTank, ISO TANK and bags,
Q: How can I get samples?
A: We provide you samples for free, but you have to bear the expense of the courier charges.
Q: How long is your delivery?
A: Within 12 days after receiving the T/T deposit or L/C original.